MLIM Student

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Partial work of the assignment



I am working the Flash object according to the prototype I posted before. Some buttons are still not working, e.g. quit button and URL linkage. I haven't decide whether adding something more to the object or not. I am still working on the idea revision now. Please tell me how to improve my work. Thanks a lot.
Thanks Chris, please click here for the original size object.
Besides, I encountered a problem here. The above Flash object is done by macromedia Flash 8 Professional. I found that my object is only work when Flash Player 9 is available. In the mean time, if you see the movie is not working, please upgrade your flash player to version 9.

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, July 30, 2006 9:42:00 pm, Blogger Terrenz Wong said…

    It is very clear and useful. Keep gong!
    I am looking forward to see your final product.

     
  • At Monday, July 31, 2006 9:00:00 pm, Blogger Wonderful said…

    As I am a teacher-librarian, I have longed to see your project very much. Your LO is very helpful to readers to locate and retrieve information in a large academic library.

    The interactivity with the routes of the location that represent the information is very clear. But as a reader, I find the location maps of each floor are not clear enough for readers to find information. I think it would be better if you could use some clearer pictures (location maps) for this purpose instead. Besides, the upper part of the screen whose text boxes can be trimmed a bit smaller, so that it will have more space for a bigger and clearer location map on the screen.

    Perhaps it is only a prototype, you may have prepared some alternatives for the modification of your final work. You have done a good job. Keep going!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home