MLIM Student

Monday, June 12, 2006

Reflection of session 3

Last lesson, we learnt how easy to create interesting digital story. I tried both photostory and moviemaker, and they are easy to handle. That's why children can make interesting movie. In fact, objective of technology is helping people to do tedious jobs in a easy way.

However, creative thinking is not something technology can help us to do, it is talent. Honestly, I have no such talent. That's why I always imitate the idea from TV or other media. I agreed that we have not encouragement of creativity when we are in school. We studied in the way of duplicating the previous knowledge. The examination was encouraging to memorize and recite from the textbook.

But now, I think it is right timing to encourage children to be more creative. I think this kind of story telling can help students to think more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home